Longad: Carnival Of Rust.

Объявление

Добро Пожаловать

Приветствую тебя, о всяк сюда входящий! А теперь развернулся и ушел! Шуткую, шуткую... Добро пожаловать на нашу ролевую "Longrad: Carnival Of Rust". Здесь вы окунетесь в авторский мир, наполненный разной чушью несустветной, местами пафосной, местами безшабашной, а другими местами похожей на кровавую баню. Короче, велкам ту зе ворлд!

**Ролевой требуются персонажи, проходящие по акциям.

Longrad News

25 june На проекте началась перекличка. Просьба всех оставшихся игроков пройти в тему Перекличка
june В истории Лонграда начинается новая глава. Жителей этого необычного города ожидают захватывающие дух события и перемены.

Повышаем рейтинг ролевой

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Администраторы

1 2 3

Модераторы

1 2 3

Партнеры

События в игре

……..

Время и погода

………..

Цитата дня

…..

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Longad: Carnival Of Rust. » Акции » Акция #4 «Моя милиция меня бережет»

Акция #4 «Моя милиция меня бережет»

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 31

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/000f/c2/ea/24-1-f.png
В данной акции представлены сотрудники «Кровавой Розы»
(фамилия на ваш выбор, кроме персонажей, у которых она указана; можно и без нее, но не желательно)

упрощенный шаблон анкеты

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/000f/c2/ea/14-1.png
Саске | Sasuke
Краткое описание: Воспитывался в семье охотников за головами, но по стопам родителей не пошел, выбрал, на свой взгляд, более гуманное место работы.
Хитер, остроумен, способен выкрутиться почти из любой ситуации.
Раса: Человек
Способности: на ваш выбор (желательно без «магии», физические способности)
Внешность: Sarutobi Sasuke из «Sengoku Basara»

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/000f/c2/ea/14-2.png
Ханна Хорн | Hannah Horn
Краткое описание: Девушка из достаточно древнего рода вампиров, сторонников семейства Дэспу. С детства ее готовили для поступления в «Кровавую Розу», как младшего ребенка семейства.
Умна, прилежна, строга к себе и окружающим.
Раса: Вампир
Способности: на ваш выбор
Внешность: Ruka Souen из «Vampire Knight»

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/000f/c2/ea/14-3.png
Алекс | Alex
Краткое описание: Сия юная особа всегда увлекалась оружием и не раз попадалась сотрудникам «Розы». В итоге ее отец, плюнув на все попытки перевоспитать дочь, через знакомых устроил Ал рядовой сотрудницей в «КР».
Девочка-огонек, девочка-зажигалка. «Сносит крышу» когда дело доходит до огнестрельного оружия.
Раса: Человек
Способности: 1 магическая и остальные физические
Внешность: Gumi из «Vocaloid»

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/000f/c2/ea/14-5.png
Белль | Belle
Краткое описание: Сколько себя помнит, всегда хотела быть на стороне добра и справедливости. В итоге пошла в «КР», не смотря на то, что предки испокон веков были на «темной» стороне.
Ярко выраженная доминанта, ответственная и преданная
Раса: Оборотень-перевертыш (обращение на ваш выбор)
Способности: на ваш выбор (акцент на физические способности)
Внешность: Suzuki Adelheid из «Katekyo Hitman Reborn»

http://forumupload.ru/uploads/000f/c2/ea/14-4.png
Дариэль | Dariel
Краткое описание: Демон-лис, в раннем детстве потерявший родителей и воспитывавшийся в человеческой семье. Позже, когда узнал правду о себе, уехал в Лонград, где находится по сей день. Сотрудником «Розы» стал не так и давно, всего 10 лет назад.
Скромен, ответственен, трудолюбив
Раса: Демон (кицуне)
Способности: на ваш выбор
Внешность: Yuuichi Komura из «Hiiro no Kakera»

+4

Lolita Girls Fuck Collection

loli video cp

tki.sk/4lL6N7

s.yjm.pl/BbtC

tw.uy/tw11l

####### OPVA ########
ULTIMATE РТНС COLLECTION
NO PAY, PREMIUM or PAYLINK
DOWNLOAD ALL СР FOR FREE

Description:-> vo.la/bzx9Uu

Webcams РТНС 1999-2022 FULL
STICKAM, Skype, video_mail_ru
Omegle, Vichatter, Interia_pl
BlogTV, Online_ru, murclub_ru

Complete series LS, BD, YWM
Sibirian Mouse, St. Peterburg
Moscow, Liluplanet, Kids Box
Fattman, Falkovideo, Bibigon
Paradise Birds, GoldbergVideo
Fantasia Models, Cat Goddess
Valya and Irisa, Tropical Cuties
Deadpixel, PZ-magazine, BabyJ
Home Made Model (HMM)

Gay рthс collection: Luto
Blue Orchid, PJK, KDV, RBV

Nudism: Naturism in Russia
Helios Natura, Holy Nature
Naturist Freedom, Eurovid

ALL studio collection: from
Acrobatic Nymрhеts to Your
Lоlitаs (more 100 studios)

Collection european, asian,
latin and ebony girls (all
the Internet video) > 4Tb

Rurikon Lоli library 171.4Gb
manga, game, anime, 3D

This and much more here:
or -->  tw.uy/ksjqn
or -->  url.pm/hRfA1
or -->  u2b.eu/ua
or -->  v.ht/TvQgk
or -->  cutt.us/cglpS
or -->  t1p.de/cbyw7
or -->  gg.gg/12xiz3
or -->  gurl.pro/w-0i6v
or -->  0se.co/Z5IoP
-----------------
-----------------
000A000664

thank you very much

WARNING: The project I'm talking about opened in mid-February. It is possible to invest in it now, but read carefully. What is described in the text - it is a scheme of earnings, in which the risk was only with my personal money and the money of a friend!

Why this project?

In search of fast money completely by accident I stumbled on a fresh project. In my personal opinion, all signs of a Hyip project (@inTGBlockchain_BOT), but I am not sure about it, perhaps something related to bidding and investment, the full picture I have not managed to uncover, I can only share the results. And communication with bot like this in telegram is new for me.

About multaccounts

Probably everyone has played an MMORPG. And everyone was inspired by the idea to create his own bot to gain level, to get more time than other players! That's how Multi-Accounts were born and they exploited the system mercilessly, increasing the requirements for adequate players.
Projects similar to the one I'm describing are also famous for multi-accounts, which are created by crafty users. And this is our case. But big brother is watching you, and any ill-considered action can lead to a fatal mistake! Usually, the administration of the project completely demolishes both the leaders of the structures and their accounts. Funds can be considered as lost. But this project is not, at least for now. The authors do not limit the users in investing, and even invented not a few ways to spur the rate of earnings, but about that later.
The only question is how to simulate the storm of investment activity without attracting the attention of the administration? By identifying the maximum vulnerability, we have developed a whole scheme, involving active and passive ways of income!

Building the scheme

For our task were identified such data as: an input of $ 10 per account, scattered on different blocks and ready, expect profits of a minimum of $ 20, and a maximum of $ 80, and all within 1-2 days. Sounds kind of unrealistic even at this stage, doesn't it?

Implementation

The project accepts payment through a huge number of cryptocurrencies, which facilitates the task of replenishment dozens of times! Firstly we already had money on TRX wallets on different exchanges with my buddy. In total we had about 2000$ (little spoiler, now there is already 10 000$ and we continue investing in bot without any fear, because we recouped our investments in 5 times)
20-30 main telegram accounts. From them we registered in @inTGBlockchain_BOT and were active building our own structure by referral links;
We registered from 1 to 10 new accounts in @inTGBlockchain_BOT daily, recording our structure in a separate Excel table and saving our referral links there;
All registrations were made with Tor-browser, we kept separate tables, which account was created under someone, confirmed e-mail and payeer accounts (where we were withdrawing earned money at first, as it turned out, the withdrawal is automatic for any crypto-wallet, which is also very convenient);
For each new account, we poured $ 10 and distributed by blocks, the blocks were different, you could buy 10 blocks of $ 1, and you could buy 2 for $ 5, or only 1 block for $ 10;
On behalf of each investor we left referral links on various platforms - the most effective was to spread links on the forums of gamblers and social networks in special communities.
The initial process took us 1 day, and the first net profit went to 3 days. According to our terms, we gave business 3-4 hours a day, but every day it was a different time. All these activities were aimed only at one thing - as quickly as possible to build up their own structure and start generating revenue.
The most difficult - it was to invite more and more new investors in the project, but the task is quite achievable, especially since we played for a large, and you can not take the risk and check our strategy for $ 10-20 using 2-3 Telegram accounts.

The result of our investment

We had a few rules: we use only sum of $2000, no reinvestments, we withdraw from the most profitable accounts as soon as the withdrawal allows, and we send other accounts for reinvestment and expansion.
We had 12 teams, each of which had up to 20 pseudo-leaders and 5 times more bots;
Our scheme has been working successfully for almost a month without any losses, which is actually unbelievable for us! The project continues to grow and attract new contributors, and we already have a net profit of $8000.
I took my $ 1000 (of the original investment). I bought ether for 500$ and the other part was fixed in profit in USDT, if anyone is interested, I am solving the question about the rest of money now. My buddy decided to send his part to reinvestment, and I'm not used to risk too much. However, his indicators now are better than mine, because the system allows to withdraw money instantly.

Withdrawal

The scheme with multi-accounts is quite simple, but you have to follow a certain algorithm. If you approach the process responsibly, then any projects will be a source of semi-passive income for you with a minimum of effort, the main thing is to use affiliate links. The most important thing is that the project @inTGBlockchain_BOT, worked for a month and is not going to close. Good luck with your investments and profitable work on the Internet.

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy to assist you.

As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools necessary to provide
fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of
your data scraping needs. Clarice

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy
to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and
tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make
informed decisions and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach
out to me for any of your data scraping needs. Clarice

Отредактировано Гость (2023-03-09 03:29:50)

As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools
necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of your data scraping needs.
Melisa

As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Melisa

Отредактировано Гость (2023-03-10 05:05:24)

not working

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd
be happy to assist you. As an expert in this field,
I have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast
and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Elvira

to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and
tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that
can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Elvira

Отредактировано Гость (2023-03-20 02:35:28)

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd
be happy to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Ruben

to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience
and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that
can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Ruben

Отредактировано Гость (2023-03-22 13:09:37)

Требуются курьеры, склад-курьеры и фасовщики. Зарплата от 150т.р. Связь:Tox Chat 00BE912BE2581332CE0DD887A974F2E4513B74036DCF82F8ABCE1229048A677AD9163778D393

deneme bonusu

Best wrestlers who are fighting go over on  foot-prognoz.ru
click and you will be extremely satisfied.

Hello. And Bye.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to sell my house fast in Colorado and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to do it quickly and efficiently? I've already tried listing it on some popular real estate websites, but I haven't had much luck yet.

I've heard that staging my home can help it sell faster, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment.

If anyone has any experience with selling a house fast in Colorado, I would love to hear your story. 

Thanks in advance!

Good men who are fighting go over on krasfootball.ru
Visit us  and you will be particularly sated.

Cool, I've been looking for this one for a long time

Unbelievable villas for sale in Bali

Hello! If you need data harvesting services, I'd gladly offer my assistance.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools
to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your enterprise.
Feel free to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Discreet Web Scraping

Hello! If you need data harvesting services, I'd gladly offer my assistance.

Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise and
necessary tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you
in making well-informed decisions and expanding your enterprise.
Discreet Web Scraping

Отредактировано Гость (2023-11-19 14:22:43)

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly help you
out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I
possess the knowledge and essential tools to deliver swift and precise results.

This can aid you in making well-informed decisions and growing
your business. Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..

Multithreaded Data Scraping

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in making well-informed decisions and growing
your business. Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Multithreaded Data Scraping

Отредактировано Гость (2023-11-24 13:51:33)

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly offer my assistance.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess
the expertise and necessary tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you
in making well-informed decisions and expanding your business.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..

Automated Data Aggregation

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly
offer my assistance. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and
necessary tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your business.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Automated Data Aggregation

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-02 01:21:31)

Hello! If you need data harvesting services,
I'd willingly help you out. As a skilled professional in this
domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate
data extraction. This can aid you in deciding wisely
and expanding your enterprise. Feel free to get in touch with me
for any of your data scraping needs.. Responsive Data Scrubbing

Hello! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This
can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding your enterprise.

Feel free to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..
Responsive Data Scrubbing

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-15 23:04:43)

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services,
I'd gladly help you out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate
data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your enterprise.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..

Dynamic Structure Recognition

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services, I'd gladly help you
out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to
provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed
decisions and expanding your enterprise. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me
for any of your data scraping needs.. Dynamic Structure Recognition

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-17 09:53:33)

Hello! Should you require web scraping services,
I'd willingly offer my assistance. Being proficient in this domain,
I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.
Feel free to reach out for assistance with web scraping..
Progressive Data Extraction

Hello! Should you require web scraping services, I'd willingly
offer my assistance. Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to
deliver swift and precise results. This can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding
your business. Feel free to reach out for assistance with web
scraping.. Progressive Data Extraction

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-20 01:53:18)

Hello! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd gladly help you
out. Being proficient in this domain, I
possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and
accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed
decisions and growing your business. Feel free to get in touch with me
for assistance with web scraping.. Real-time Data Parsing

Hello! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd
gladly help you out. Being proficient in this domain, I possess the
knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate
data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and growing your business.
Real-time Data Parsing

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-20 04:39:04)

Win a new iphone 15, participate in the promotion right now Click Here

Win a new iphone 15, participate in the promotion right now Click
Here

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-24 01:31:26)

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services,
I'd gladly help you out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess
the knowledge and essential tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in deciding wisely and growing your enterprise.
Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data
scraping needs.. Data Harvesting Strategies

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services, I'd gladly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential
tools to deliver swift and precise results. This can aid you in deciding wisely and growing your enterprise.
Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Data Harvesting Strategies

Отредактировано Гость (2024-01-17 00:45:27)

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly offer my
assistance. Being proficient in this domain, I
possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This
can facilitate you in deciding wisely and growing your business.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any of your
data scraping needs.. Adaptive Web Scraping

Greetings! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly
offer my assistance. Being proficient in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide
fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in deciding wisely and growing your business.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..
Adaptive Web Scraping

Отредактировано Гость (2024-01-17 02:14:29)

child porn

==> 88nb.cc/2xj16 <==

==> url.epoch.tw/JM0oX <==

child porn

иннер отзывы маг

От человека требуется за неделю или хотя бы сутки до предполагаемого приворота на девушку очиститься. Иными словами, следует соблюсти недолгий пост, есть здоровую пищу без масел и с минимумом специй, отказаться на время от большого количества мяса. Пить натуральные соки и травяные чаи, что поспособствует очищению организма. Вероятно, это будет сложно, но советуют «отдохнуть» от вредных привычек, ни курить, ни пить, ничего прочего не употреблять. Непосредственно перед приворотом на девушку принимают прохладный душ, приводят себя в порядок.Портал обеспечивает конфиденциальность личных данных и фотографий (они видны только экспертам портала).

маг иннер руны отзывы как узнать что приворот подействовал
если сделали приворот на пьянство
маг иннер отзывы подробный приворот на цветочную луковицу
виды приворотов на крови

Вы здесь » Longad: Carnival Of Rust. » Акции » Акция #4 «Моя милиция меня бережет»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно